NiXTAR seawater flake ice maker can install on land or on boat, pump seawater for ice making. Ice flakes can chill and preserve caught fish.
To avoid sea saltwater corrosion, the machines are entirely stainless steel 316L fabricated. Along with sealed electric cabinet, guarantee machine can perfect working at high temperature and high humidify environment.
The delicate designed water supply system use closed water recycle route to prevent water spill when boat swing.
To increase the ice making system efficiency, all BIFS ice machines use seawater cooling. That is: Seawater supplied to ice maker, a part use for ice making, the others will be sent to water cooling condenser, to cool the compressor system.
Seawater Flake Ice Machine Front View
Seawater Flake Ice Machine Back View
Freezing Wall Of Seawater Flake Ice Machine
Features and Benefits
- Entirely stainless steel 316L fabricated avoid corrosion.
- Reliable working at high temperature and high humidity environment.
- 1ton to 10tons model available.
- S/S316L freezing surface with laser cut lines assist ice dropping.
- Closed water circulate system guarantee no water spill out.