The NiXTAR RD10 freeze dryers are designed specially for advanced research centers. They have the just right lyophilization capacity, that lab technology transfer need. Feasible of new drugs development or scale-up. They also help accumulate freeze drying data and boost documentation practices.
There are 6pcs trays in RD10, 350x450mm each, total 0.94m2 valid area for product loading. Couple with a 20L condenser.
RD10 control system uses advanced PLC and user friendly touch screen, automatic and semi-automatic working switchable. Operator control the freeze drying process via a HMI user interface, main screen alive displays main components working status.
- Box type all-include structure, with casters and height-adjustable feet.
- Vacuum pump external install besides freeze dryer, easy maintenance.
- High quality stainless steel fabricated drying chamber and ice condenser.
- Acrylic door, operator can check drying process at any time.
- Professional control system:
- Based on PLC and user-friendly touch screen.
- Automatic and semi-automatic running.
- Key components working information display.
- Freeze drying recipes management.
- Freeze drying data and curve alive display.
- Logic interlock avoid mis-operation, parts damage and freeze drying fail.
- Alarm information.
- Debug model.
- Stainless steel shelf module.
- All plates can be chilled and heated, in place freeze and drying support.
- Efficient design, plates cooling and heating rate >1C/min.
- External condenser connects drying chamber by a spool piece.
- Condenser cooled by coolant direct expand, lowest can be -85C.
- Electric defrosting method.
- More on width design, suit laboratories have limit depth size, but have enough width.
- S/S316L chamber.
- Insulated door, S/S + PUF.
- Clean room config, door with decorate panel.
- Isolation valve for condenser.
- Inert gas backfill function.
- PC suit and software.
- Fixed shelves for bulk material.
- Movable shelves for vaccine vials stoppering.
|9.4L @10mm thick
14.1L @ 15mm thick
|No. of Shelves||6 + 1|
|Useable Shelves Area||0.99m2|
|Shelves Temp.||-55 to +80C|
|Condenser Capacity||10Kgs/24hrs, 20Kgs/batch|
More on Depth
More on Width
|Vacuum Pump Flow||12m3|