The Nixtar LYO10 is an industrial freeze dry machine, designed specifically for commercial large-scale production. Capable of drying vaccines and bulk materials. As well as pharmaceutical, API and biological.
- All-in-one design, open type structure, easy maintenance.
- Nixtar freeze dryers use modular sub-systems which offer tons of benefits.
- Enable Nixtar engineers flexibly design the machine to fit customer workshop layout.
- Use customer specified parts brand and material to build the machine.
- Customer is easy to move/install/maintain his freeze dry system.
- Control of the freeze dryer is by a PC or a touch screen. Operator monitor and control the freeze drying through software interface, no need goes to machinery room manually open or close valves, all components/parts/valves can be controlled through the software.
- Electric components on or off are automatic, as per process needs, controlled by PLC module.
- Vacuum pump and condenser isolation valves are pneumatic controlled, during freeze drying, automatic open/close.
- All valves that isolate air and water are pneumatically. Freeze drying finish, for vacuum break, condenser defrosting, only need clicks on software, the valves will open.
- The powerful control system has all the functions you need:
- Key components working information display.
- Freeze drying recipes management.
- Freeze drying data and curve alive display.
- Data download.
- Alarm information.
- Automatic and semi-automatic running.
- Debug model.
- Machine before send to customer have been well-debugged, plug and play deliver.
- Extraordinary system performance fit industry production:
- Shelves -55C ~ +70C, temperature variance <+/-1C.
- Shelves cooling/heating efficient >1C/min.
- Condenser cooling +20C to -40C within 30min.
- Condenser final <-85C.
- System final vacuum <1Pa.
- Pressure down to 0.1mbar < 30min.
- Chamber vacuum leakage ≤5x10-2mbarL/s.
- High quality material and Super craftsmanship:
- Chamber, condenser and accessories are fabricated from stainless steel.
- Chamber wall and plates fine polished roughness Ra<0.4um.
- Plates flatness <0.5mm/m.
- Rich components and functions custom:
- Bulk type or stoppering type shelves.
- CIP, SIP function.
- Pneuma-lock door and sensor.
- PC and software.
- IQ, OQ, PQ, FAT documents.
- Backup compressor, vacuum pump and fluid pump.
- Condenser shape and isolation valve type.
|Useable Shelves Area||9.7m2|
|No. of Shelves||9 + 1|
|Shelves Temp.||-55 to +80C|