The Nixtar FD300 is a batch-based freeze dry machine. Designed to process general food products such as fruit, vegetables, meat and cooked herbs. Automatic working by freezing products and later drying them under vacuum environment.
- All-in-one design, all machinery involved with the operation of freeze dryer correct mount on a steel frame, plug and play deliver.
- Modular sub-systems and open type structure, easy transport, install and maintenance.
- Drying chamber fabricated from high quality S/S304 material, with insulation layer, precise temperature control and energy saving.
- Delicate designed fluid distribution system, shelves temperature variance guarantee <+/-2C.
- All plates can be chilled and heated, in place freezing and drying, automatic lyophilization process.
- Freeze dryer control system based on high advanced PLC and user friendly touch screen. This system guarantees maximum reliability and reproductivity. As well as the versatile functions:
- Key components working information display.
- Freeze drying recipes management.
- Freeze drying data and curve alive display.
- Data download.
- Alarm information.
- Automatic and semi-automatic running.
- Debug model.
- Pneumatic operated valves for all air and water isolation, a click on screen, the corresponding valve will be open or close. Which include vacuum break, defrost water inlet and discharge.
- The high automation of valves helps save labor and time, operator no need goes to machinery room manually open or close valves, all can be done through the screen interface.
- Nixtar FD50 to FD300 delivered by one lot, well-debugged, plug and play.
- Just right system debug that meet food products freeze drying need:
- Shelves -35C ~ +80C.
- Condenser final -45C.
- Vacuum final <15Pa.
- Vacuum adjustable.
- High quality material and Super craftsmanship:
- S/S304 Drying chamber and condenser.
- Chamber vacuum leakage ≤5x10-2mbarL/s.
|Condenser Capacity||300Kgs in 24Hrs Cycle|
|Useable Shelves Area||30.6m2|
|No. of Shelves||13 + 1|
|Shelves Temp.||-35 to +80C|
|Compressor||Bitzer (Water Cooling)|
|Vacuum Pump||Leybold (Oil Sealed Pumps + Roots Pump)|