The NiXTAR BIFS-5TW marine flake ice making machine has an ice production capacity of 5000kgs a day. It suits deep-sea fishing vessels or trawlers. Where a large volume of ice is need.
Entirely S/S316L fabricated, corrosion resistant; Selected GEA Bock compressor that can stable working while ship is rolling; Delicate designed, closed water supply system guarantee smooth ice making, no spill; Seawater cooling condenser; Sealed control box. Nixtar seawater flake ice machines produce thin, soft and low temperature ice flakes, guarantee your caught fish a perfect store and preservation environment.
- High quality stainless steel 316L fabricated, for all components include freezing wall, freezing wall cover, water distribute accessories, ice knife, machine frame etc. Which have a good corrosion resistance.
- Ice flakes are produced by sea saltwater, about -8C low temperature, a bit soft, so it will not damage fish skins.
- The ice evaporator uses our self-developed, 2nd generation, vertical cylindrical drum type. Refrigerant circulates in welded channels, direct heat exchange with water that flows in inner wall. Highly efficient ice making.
- Freezing wall covered by high density PUF, all energy use for ice making no waste.
- Ice harvest is by a stainless steel ice scraper, which drive by a reduction gear and do circular motion. Ice cut and drop into ice bin by gravity, the ice production is continuous.
- Water supply is by a closed system, avoid water spill when boat is rolling. Water pump send seawater to a ring type water distribute pan. Through several drilled holes, water evenly spray on freezing wall. Some freezing on it and turn to ice waite harvest, the rest part will flow back to water box, waiting next cycle. No water waste, No cooling energy waste.
- To avoid salt moisture damage controller, the electric cabinet is sealed. A high advanced PLC module installed to guarantee the maximum reliability and productivity. As well as the easy trouble shooting when there is a failure alarm.
- The GEA Bock brand compressor ensures the stability of cooling energy delivery, because it can perfect work in rolling trawlers. Compressor cooling condenser also use corrosion resistant material, since the cooling water source is from sea salt water.
Nixtar care your long term benefits and user experience, our machine assembly based on precise calculation, delicate designing and system optimization.
|Ice Machine Size||1700*1600*1450mm|
|Working||Fully Automatic ice making.
With self-protection include:
Compressor High or Low pressure,
Gear motor overload etc.
Once failure happen, system auto power off, to avoid further damage.
|Compressor||GEA Bock or Bitzer Piston|
|Cooling Method||Seawater Cooling|
Water-proof Electric Cabinet