The Nixtar BIF-5TA commercial flake ice maker fits industrial factories. Large ice making capacity 5000kgs in 24hrs period. Sub-cooled ice flakes can rapid chill down items but will not damage processing equipment.
- Nixtar Flake ice machines for non-food areas use economic carbon steel freezing wall, which is high heat exchange efficiency. Also means low energy consumption.
- The ice flakes can use for general cooling application include seafood and caught fish preservation, industry temperature control, eg. Chemical, vegetables, retail display and so on.
- The thin, low temperature and dry ice chips will not damage chilled items or processing machines, quick reduce items temperature to expect.
- The ice evaporator uses our self-developed, 2nd generation, vertical cylindrical drum type. Refrigerant circulates in welded channels, direct heat exchange with water that flows in inner wall. Highly efficient ice making.
- Freezing wall covered by high density PUF, all energy use for ice making no waste.
- Ice harvest is by a stainless steel ice scraper, which drive by a reduction gear and do circular motion. Ice cut and drop into ice bin by gravity, the ice production is continuous.
- Water supply is by a water pump and a water distribute pan. Water is pumped into a distribute pan, several stainless steel pipes spray water on freezing wall evenly. Some freezing on it and turn to ice waite harvest, the rest part will flow back to water box, waiting next cycle. No water waste, No cooling energy waste.
- Control system adopt high advanced PLC module. It guarantees maximum reliability and smooth productivity. As well as the easy trouble shooting when there is a failure alarm.
- Refrigeration system, as the core part, based on Nixtar 2 decades in refrigeration field, we assure you the highest reliability and just right cooling energy deliver. Whatever you select air cooling or water cooling, hermetic, semi-hermetic or screw compressor, we can debug the system stable working and low noise, we are experts in the field.
|Standard Working||25C environment, 15C water supply.|
|Ice Machine Size||2000*1650*1470mm|
|Working||Fully Automatic ice making.
With self-protection include:
Compressor High or Low pressure,
Gear motor overload etc.
Once failure happen, system auto power off, to avoid further damage.
|Freezing Wall||Carbon steel|
|Ice Generator||PUF insulated.|
|Cooling Method||Air Cooling or water cooling.|