The BIF-2TA flake ice machine for food and meat processing, ice flakes blend into products to chill the mixture quickly.
- Entirely SUS304 fabricated, meet food industry hygienic requirements;
- 365days non-stop working support commercial and industrial heavy use.
- Nixtar Food flake ice machines are entirely S/S304 made, ice chips generated are clean, low temperature, hygienical to mix into food, meet food processing demand.
- High quality stainless steel 304 made freezing wall, top and pedestal cover, as well as internal components.
- Self-developed, 2nd generation ice evaporator, vertical cylindrical drum type. Refrigerant circulates in welded channels, direct heat exchange with water that flow in inner wall. Highly efficient ice making.
- Freezing wall covered by high density PUF, all energy use for ice making no waste.
- A stainless steel ice scraper drive by reduction gear continue do circular motion for ice harvest. Which means anytime you need ice, there it is.
- Delicate designed energy collect system, water flow through freezing wall, some freezing on it and turn to ice waiting harvest, the rest part will flow back to water box, waiting next cycle. No water waste, No cooling energy waste.
- One important part that Nixtar flake ice makers have is the advanced PLC based controller. It guarantees maximum reliability and smooth productivity. As well as the easy trouble shooting when there is a failure alarm.
- Refrigeration system, as the core part, based on Nixtar 2 decades in refrigeration field, we assure you the highest reliability and just right cooling energy deliver. Whatever you select air cooling or water cooling, hermetic, semi-hermetic or screw compressor, we can debug the system stable working and low noise, we are experts in the field.
|Standard Working||25C environment, 15C water supply.|
|Optional Ice Bin||800kgs Capacity|
|Ice Machine Size||1500*1100*1100mm|
|Ice Bin Size||1500*1400*1200mm|
|Install Size(With Bin)||1500*1400*2300mm|
|Working||Fully Automatic ice making.
With self-protection include:
Compressor High or Low pressure,
Gear motor overload etc.
Once failure happen, system auto power off, to avoid further damage.
|Freezing Wall||SUS304 made.|
|Ice Generator||PUF insulated.|
|Cooling Method||Air Cooling|