LGJ-10 Table top freeze dryer and LGJ-12 floor type freeze dryer was installed, debugged and system performance meet desired.
The LGJ freeze dryers are lab units designed for lab basic research, with a 4L condenser and removable drying chamber. Which means it is versatility by replace drying chamber, Nixtar offer 5 types of drying chamber:
- Standard Drying Chamber, with 4 trays, for bulk material.
- Standard Stoppering Chamber. With 3 trays, manual vials capping.
- Standard Chamber with 8 ports manifold.
- Standard Stoppering Chamber with 8 ports manifold.
- Type E/T: T Type rack for Ampoule bottle*24pcs or Flask*12pcs.
LGJ-12 Floor Type Lab Freeze Dryer
LGJ-10 Benchtop Lab Freeze Dryer
Features And Benefits
- Freeze dryer and drying chamber 2 part. Easy assembly, operation and cleaning.
- Acrylic see-through drying chamber.
- Rack type shelves, removable.
- Vertical cylindrical, smooth wall type condenser.
- Stainless steel condenser.
- 4L vapor collect capacity.
- -56C or -80C condenser.
- Condenser can use for raw material freezing, freezing rack provide.
- 2 stage oil sealed vacuum pump included in the package, system final vacuum degree <5Pa.
- Vacuum pump connect freeze dryer by hose and quick loop.
- Touch screen control:
- Real time display ice condenser & raw material temperature and vacuum degree.
- Freeze drying curve and history curve display and export to U disk.
- Manual vacuum break valve.
- Manual defrosting water discharge valve.