Lubricate oil replacement:
- Regular replace vacuum pump oil.
First time: 500hrs running.
Successive: every 3000hrs.
- Regular replace compressor oil.
For semi-hermetic compressors.
First time: 2000hrs.
Successive: every 10000hrs.
- The labels on vacuum pumps and compressors have guidance of the replacement cycle.
- Operator need do daily, weekly and monthly check, once lubricate oil milky, should replace immediately.
Temperature sensor and vacuum gauge calibrate.
- Filter dryer core regularly inspect and replacement if necessary.
- Compressor high/low/oil pressure if normal.